• Thursday, 28 February 2013 03:39:47
• Wednesday, 27 February 2013 05:33:35
• Tuesday, 26 February 2013 02:10:25
• Monday, 25 February 2013 02:22:00
• Thursday, 21 February 2013 02:39:28
• Wednesday, 20 February 2013 03:21:26
• Tuesday, 18 June 2013 12:30:29
• Monday, 17 June 2013 11:08:49
• Monday, 1 April 2013 12:33:30
• Monday, 25 March 2013 12:17:54
• Tuesday, 19 March 2013 11:42:58
• Thursday, 14 March 2013 01:09:43
• Thursday, 28 February 2013 08:30:36
• Wednesday, 27 February 2013 06:57:05
• Tuesday, 26 February 2013 04:58:16
• Monday, 25 February 2013 06:17:30
• Thursday, 21 February 2013 05:46:28
• Wednesday, 20 February 2013 06:06:19
TRADING SIGNAL GENERATOR VERSION 2.0 FAQs
How do I subscribe to the Algosys8's Trading Signal Generator?
Answer: To subscribe the Algosys8's Trading Signal Generator, you must be a registered algosys8 member. If you are not yet a member, just click here or click on "Register" which can be found on the top part of the webpage.
What are the system requirements for the Trading Signal Generator?
Answer: You will need a Windows 2000 and higher; Fast internet connection; and Speakers.
Do you offer trial?
Answer: Yes. We offer a two week trial period.
How many currency pairs are available for the Trading Signal Generator?
Answer: There are 21 currency pairs available for the Trading Signal Generator.
How do I know if there is a signal to trade?
Answer: The Trading Signal Generator has a built in alarm system that will alarm whenever a good trade comes out.
Can I choose to subscribe to a specific Trading Signal Generator only?
Answer: Yes. The Trading Signal Generator is highly customizable, where clients can choose what trading signal/s to subscribe once they logged on to the members area.
What is the difference between Fundamental and Technical based Trading Signal Generators?
Answer: Fundamental analysis based trading signals uses economic indicators, geo-political events and other factors that affect the economy, which in turn drives currency exchange rates to change. Technical analysis based trading signals on the other hand uses technical indicators, price patterns, and actions to predict future price movements.
What are momentum, breakout, and range trading strategies?
Answer: Momentum Trading uses the Moving-Average-Convergence-Divergence (MACD) indicator to show changes in power between the bulls and the bears. When the slope of the MACD histogram rises, bulls are becoming stronger. When the slope falls, bears are gaining strength. Breakout Trading uses support and resistance in entering a trade. If a price breaks out from the resistance line, then there is a possibility that the currency pair will become bullish and vice-versa.
Gold futures declined for the third straight session on Wednesday as traders await the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve’s two-day policy meeting for hints about the f...